|Delivery Date:||20 days||Brand Name:||T&J|
|Material:||Cold rolled steel||Thickness:||1.2mm|
|Storage temperature:||-25℃~+85℃||Relative humidity:||≤85%(+30℃)|
Color: Black and Ivory white available.
standard installation interface.
The box use good quality Cold Rolled Steel material
Surface with Electrostatic Spray.
Fiber core available in 12-96 fibers, trays available to add as per requested.
Available for bunchy and ribbon cables.
Available for LC, SC, FC, ST, MU, MTRJ and E2000 adaptors.
Enough space for operating.
• Modular structure: All components are in the form of module to achieve flexible configuration.Components of different models are interchangeable
• Systemization: Products of various capacities can meet indoor or outdoor application requirements.
• Humanization: Products are of humanized management and operation, all front access and detail-orientation.
• Standardization: We strictly follow industry standard and actively participate in the modification of industry specifications.
• Specialization: Technical professionals and production/testing equipment ensure excellent product performance.
• OEM designs are welcome
• Meet GB/T11818 and GB/T7424 compliance
• Working temperature: -25℃~+60℃
• Storage temperature: -25℃~+85℃
• Relative humidity: ≤85%(+30℃)
• Air pressure: 70KPa~106Kpa
• Optical cable fixation and protection
• Optical cable termination
• Protection of optical fiber and pigtail
• Insulation resistance: 1000MΩ (500V DC).
• Dielectric strength of frame HV protection: >3000V (DC)/1min, no breakdown, no arc.
• Adaptor loss: ≤0.2dB
• Optical connector insertion loss: ≤0.2dB
• Re-insertion life: >1000 times mechanical performance
• Plastic parts combustibility: GB51697-85 compliance