|Delivery Date:||15-working days||Brand Name:||T&J|
|Connector type:||LC Loop back adaptor||Fiber Count:||simplex/duplex|
|Fiber type:||SM/MM||Cable Outer Diameter:||0.9mm, 1.6mm, 2.0mm, 3.0mm|
|Insertion Loss:||PC≤ 0.2dB, APC≤0.3dB||Return loss:||PC ≥45 dB APC ≥60 dB|
|Operating Temperature:||-40°C~+75°C||Tensile Strength:||≥5kg|
Fiber Optic Loop back adaptors is designed to provide a media of return patch for a fiber optic signal; typically it is used for fiber testing applications or network restorations. For the testing applications, the loop back signal is used for diagnosing a problem. Sending a loop back test to network equipment, one at a time, is a technique for isolating a problem.
Similar as patch cords, fiber optic loop backs can be with various jacket types and cable diameters, and they can be with different terminations and length.
Fiber optic loop backs are with compact design, and they are compliant with fast Ethernet, fiber channel, ATM and Gigabit Ethernet. We also offer custom assemblies for fiber optic loop backs. The common fiber optic loop backs types are: SC fiber optic loop backs, FC fiber optic loop backs, LC fiber optic loop backs, MT-RJ fiber optic loop backs.
1.Fiber Optic Loop back
2.CE, ROHS, ISO9001, UL
3.100% professional factory
* Low insertion loss, High return loss
* User friendly, Compact size
* PVC or LSZH Jacket
* PC/UPC/APC polish
* Good exchangeability and repeatability
* Comply with Telcordia GR-326-CORE Specification
* 100% functionally tested guaranteeing performance and integrity
* RoHS, ISO: 9001, REACH Certificate
(1)Connector type: LC
(2) Ferrule End-face: PC, UPC, APC
(3) Core Type: Single-mode (SM: 9/125um), Multimode (MM: 50/125um or 62.5/125um), OM3 (10G) fiber
(4) Cable Quantity: Cable Quantity: Simplex, Duplex, 6cores, 12corns, 16cores, 24cores, 36cores, 48cores...
(5)Cable Diameter: φ3.0mm, φ2.0mm, φ0.9mm
(6) Cable type: PVC, LSZH, OM3, OFNR, OFNP, And Plenum
LC, SC, MT-RJ, MU, ESCON, FDDI, E2000